File a claim
Claim your rights.
Sitting idle will not solve your problem. Waiting for the right time, is not always a remedy.
Dispute Resolution at Equa.Law
Equa provides escrow services for the commercial disputes if you opt for it. Meaning thereby, first the disputed amount is deposited with Equa during the resolution process, and then it is disbursed to the parties, as per the agreed settlement. Know more, here.
Hire Professional Equa Services
Get it done through experts.
Do I need to pay a fee for filing a claim.
Yes, you shall pay according to the schedule of fee. The Case Manager shall guide you accordingly.
How shall I decide if I should go for Arbitration or Mediation?
You can avail the Dispute Explorer Service and discuss the same though Pre-litigation Call.
What if I do not get response from opposite party?
Equa shall issue a certificate of non-participation regarding the opposite party. You can use this to plead before the Court that the other party is not cooperating in the matter.
What is the role of Case Manager in the case or claim?
The case manager coordinates with the clients and neutrals.
This service is helpful for resolving the disputes that involve
Claims alleging that money is owed, contract dispute and other commercial disputes.
Landlord tenant disputes including the eviction proceedings
Disputes wherein the people are not required to be represented by lawyers.
Disputes between only two people.
What are the pre-requisites for filing a case?
• The dispute must be triable in Indian courts.
• Have access to the internet and have an active E-mail address.
• Agree to the terms listed in the agreement to mediate.
• All parties must be major or over the age of 18.
• You do not need to have a case filed in court to use the service. Even if you have case pending in the court, you can still use the service to try to reach a settlement before your hearing or trial date.