Get the Equa Fellowship
Receive financial assistance from Equa Research.
Roles and opportunities
The Centres are on the lookout for the role of Research Scholars interested in the field of law.
• The selected research scholars will get an opportunity to get published with the LawDocs Journal of Applied Law.
• The scholars will also get an opportunity to get trained by the experts in the field while carrying out their research.
• The Centres will support the researchers in conducting their research, along with providing education and training to legal interns and students from different parts of the country.
• The roles are available full-time/part-time on a remote basis.
The research scholars are required to implement and execute the research projects.
• To conduct original and verifiable research on relevant issues in the field of dispute resolution.
• The scholars are required to conduct in-depth research on everyday legal issues that layman face and provide solutions for the same.
• To coordinate and collaborate on the activities relating to the Centres, and help in promotion of the same.
• Participating in and organizing platforms for discussing issues relating to the research.
Who can apply
• Lawyers and legal academicians,
• Students pursuing their bachelors/masters in Law,
• People interested in conducting legal research.
• People applying for the post should have basic knowledge of law;
• Excellent research, writing and communication skills;
• Experience in handling research projects or leadership qualities;
• People driven towards making the legal industry more accessible.
How to apply
Fill out the Form and apply.
How much money I will get in Fellowship?
It depends upon the nature of research and your qualification.
What is the duration of the Fellowship?
Its minimum 3 months, but can be extended for further duration upon your request.